We also provide accommodation and gangway ladders, bulwark ladders, wharf ladders, pilot ladders, Jacobs/monkey ladders and general purpose ladders.
Embarkation Ladder ensures safe and easy access to ships, providing reliable and sturdy support for crew and passengers during boarding and disembarking operations. Designed for the maritime industry, our Embarkation Ladder offers a robust and efficient solution, meeting international safety standards and facilitating smooth embarkation procedures for vessels of all sizes.
- Available from 1 meter up to …..
- Marine Equipment Directive (M.E.D.) 1045(27)
- Solas 74 Convention as amended, Regulation III/4, III/11, III/34, X/3
- IMO Res. MSC.36(63)-(1994 HSC Code)
- IMO Res. MSC.48(66)-(LSA Code)
- IMO Res. MSC.97(73)-(2000 HSC Code)
- IMO Res. MSC.81(70)
- ISO 5489 (2008)